Marketing messages that deliver high rates of return are most often aimed at a clearly defined audience that represents your best customer profile. The messaging resonates with the audience and is delivered with honesty and empathy. This takes research into what constitutes your best customer. They are traditionally customers who embody some of the following characteristics:
- They truly appreciate your product or service.
- They pay a reasonable price.
- They pay on time.
- They have long term potential.
- Your relationship with this customer is important to both parties.
- They trust your opinion and see you as an advisor not a vendor.
This list is not meant to be comprehensive though it does highlight key attributes of the great customer experience.
Focusing your marketing efforts more towards these types of prospects and less towards a general audience often delivers more profitable opportunities.
Are you ready to dig in and grow? Call us and let’s talk about how we can help you build a strategic plan for 2020.